TimberTech Terrain capped composite decking takes scratch, stain and fade resistance to an entirely new level with warm, natural hardwood style and authentic graining. The Terrain Collection offers five colors and is designed for the value-conscious homeowner. Capped with a protected polymer shell, the plank is resistant to the elements and everyday accidents endured by most decks.
- Colors: Stocked in Brown Oak, Silver Maple, Sandy Birch, Rustic Elm, and Stone Ash
- Protective poly cap engineered to resist fading, scratches and stains
- Proprietary composite core
- VertiGrain surface allows for quick and easy surface cleaning
- No visible screws when installed with CONCEALoc hidden fasteners
- Color-matched screws when installed with TOPLoc
- Spans a maximum of 16" on-center
- Available in Grooved 12', 16' and 20' lengths
- Available in Non-Grooved 16' and 20' lengths
- Protected: Comes with 30-year fade-and-stain and 30-year limited warranties
- Actual dimensions: .94" x 5.360"