Hackmann Lumber Shipping Information and Return Policy
**Customers are responsible to inspect any and all materials and must report any damaged materials within 48 hours of receiving the materials.**
Please Contact Us at (636) 441-0100 with any questions or to get a return authorization.
- The customer is responsible to make sure that all materials and packages are kept out of the weather. Weathered materials and packages are not returnable.
- All return materials and packaging must be in Like New Condition. All returns will be inspected when received back to Hackmann's facility to determine credit eligibility.
- Special Order materials must be returned within 30 days of receiving the materials.
- Special Orders are subject to a 25% Restock Fee if it is returnable to the vendor.
- Special Orders are not returnable if it cannot be returned to the vendor.
- Stock materials must be returned within 90 days of receiving the materials.
- All Closeout Items and/or Bargain Center Items sales are final and are non-refundable nor returnable.
- The customer is repsonsible in arranging a return for any pallets in order to receive the refund of the pallet deposit made during the time of purchase.
- Shipping costs are the customer's responsiblity if the materials were shipped with a third party carrier to the customer (unless the return is due to an error by Hackmann Lumber).
Please Contact Us at (636) 441-0100 with any questions or to receive a delivery or shipping quote.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. If making your purchase online, the automated quoting program will quote your shipping fee based upon your order prior to checkout.
If you have chosen oversized items or oversized materials, you must contact Hackmann Lumber (636) 441-0100 to receive a LTL Freight Shipping Quote.
In Store Pick Up
When you select "In Store Pick Up" as your internet sale delivery option, we will contact you once your order is ready for you to pick up. Upon pick up, the Contractor's Desk will have your paperwork ready and will direct you where to go to pick up your materials.
We offer Local Delivery within 50 miles of our stores for just $40 for orders under $2000; and Free Delivery for orders $2000 or more.
Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00am to 3:00pm.
After you place your order a sales team member will contact you to arrange the date of your delivery and where you would like the materials dropped off.